View Single Post
Old 2004-05-09, 06:55   Link #54
Palani
///_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboGod
1. Invincibility and immunity to all things that would cause me to die (such as old age)

2. The ability to raise the dead as my zombie minions.

i would then request my final wish to be used on a later date.

Next, i would kill a rich man, revive him, and make him give me all his money. with the money, i'd lay low and live a lazy and relaxing life for about 50-100 years in some foreign country.

After that, i'd go back to my home town and become a serial killer. if the cops try to stop me, i'd kill them all too.

Then, i'd probably spend the next 1000 years or so reading books.

when i finally i learn everything i wanted to learn, i'd then go to cemetary after cemetary, raising them all and ordering them to kill every human/plant/animal in town. when they all are dead, i'd raise everything and tell them to kill every human/plant/animal in the next town and repeat the process until every place on earth has been wiped clean of the living.

at that point, i'd send my zombies into the ocean and have them kill all the living things there.

when the world is full only of my undead, i'd order them all to destroy the planet completely.

finally, drifting there in space among the debres of what was once planet earth, i'd ask my third wish.

3. To be capable of dying again.

then, with that, my body would explode in the vaccum of space.

um.... wouldn't everybody wish for that?
Finally it has been revealed. The way the human era will end.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote