View Single Post
Old 2011-06-03, 11:18   Link #70
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by recover View Post
zzzzz why do people think this series is even remotely on par with clannad after story? this is an above average anime with high production values at best...

hoping they start to wrap up the story soon...id like to move on from this series more than they want to move on from menma
Even as a huge Clannad: After Story fan, I think you're being a little harsh here.

I will say though that nothing touches Clannad: After Story for me. But the difference between that and Anohana isn't huge. This episode comes very close in quality to Clannad: After Story Episode 16, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Excellent once again! Anaru is making her move! and Menma is finally making everyone notices her existence! Didn't I say it before? All she had to do was write something! But, it's ok that they waited this long, the series would've ended sooner.
Totally agree. If anything, it's bold for Okada to make this move with 3 episodes left to go.

Quote:

About Jinta's father... What he's doing wrong is that he's trying to be a friend and not a parent. It's the worse way to raise a child, we even see Jinta secretly wanting his father to scold him and set him straight.
This is pretty much what I meant earlier on.

In fairness, though, if I had to choose between Jinta's dad or Ohana's mom (Ohana from Hanasaku) as a parent, I'm pretty sure I'd pick Jinta's dad, lol.