Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-05, 01:41   Link #23111
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
interesting chapter, i thought Tsukune would put a much better fight but it seems Akua is truly strong in the end the best way to beat her is to make her beat herself, cut of her will to fight. I agree with Moka's statement Akua is a powerhouse of offensive abilities and quite agile to boot. However from what i have seen she is not built to take strong direct hit. Anytime someone has been able to get a good hit on her she has retreated. I highly doubt she is dead but i would not be surprised if her will and mental state are broken.

Just releasing one more layer of the seal Tsukune's arm started to look like that. Im starting to think that he is going to have to unleash all of his power and possible a transformation. We still dont know the limits of his power so its hard to guess. Tsukune has always been held back or his powers sealed we have never seen him truly unleashed im hoping we get to see this. although i fear the end of result.

So now that Alucard is always fully awake it seems he will destroy and absorb anything in his path. Gyokuro's weakness is very apparent at this point her overwhelming arrogance and self confidence will be her downfall. Im agreeing with some other members here i highly doubt she will be able to control that monster for long. A being so powerful that the strongest vampire in existence could only make him go dormant . I cant see him being controlled like a pet so easily. She's bitten off more than she can chew im willing to bet.

Im truly interested to see just how strong Gyokuro really is. I know shes no joke but i want to see if she truly is a powerhouse. As much as i would love to see an all out battle royal i doubt we will get see it in the next chapter this is going to be drawn out a bit
I'm more disappointed in Akuha, after all the trouble she'd caused, the battle should've been more epic. And I don't buy that she's so fragile that a single kick could take her down. Moka punted Kokoa and she just got back up. She did a lot worse to Kahlua and her sister just kept on fighting. Though I do agree that she's not dead, not by a longshot.

And I'm against Tsukune releasing all the seals, not only would it make him a tasty morsel, it wouldn't be as effective as you might believe. Think about it, he nailed an exhausted Fuhai back in chapter 40 and the youjutsu master just got back up. If he couldn't beat Fuhai under those circumstances, then he has no chance against Gyokuro. We saw how effortless she repelled him, it was like swatting a fly, and she didn't use her full strength either. If she got serious with him, Tsukune would be reduced to paste, and then some.

As for Alucard, that doomsday device might be more necessary than a lot of people believe. If Fuhai can get his hands on it, he can use it to put Alucard back to sleep. Though good luck getting a hold of it. And without it, how are they gonna stop Alucard's revival? Considering how much effort Akahsa put into making the seal, I doubt it's gonna malfunction. If it does, what's Plan B?

And considering what we've already seen of Gyokuro, the only one there who can take her on is Fuhai, no one else will stand a chance. And even Fuhai could die against the madwoman, he's already dying as is, this fight could be his last. Though losing is not an option, no sirree. If Gyokuro isn't stopped, the world has no future. And that's something they can't afford. Man, I am so eager for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote