Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-05, 08:10   Link #23113
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
I'm more disappointed in Akuha, after all the trouble she'd caused, the battle should've been more epic. And I don't buy that she's so fragile that a single kick could take her down. Moka punted Kokoa and she just got back up. She did a lot worse to Kahlua and her sister just kept on fighting. Though I do agree that she's not dead, not by a longshot.
It really makes sense about how Ura-Moka explained that Akua was so fragile, we've never actually seen her get into a fight against an opponent that is capable of landing brutal blows and land a good hit on her, besides Touhou Fuhai that is, but his strength lies mostly in his mastery of youjutsu, so for Akua to compensate for this, she uses her martial arts in conjunction with her Jigen-Tou, with the addition of both her evasion and phasing abilities, to make up for her lack of endurance, thats understandable. Moka, Kokoa and Kahlua must be built differently than her, especially Kahlua, who has that ability to neutralize her pain in battle, Akua on the other hand is the exact opposite of Kahlua, out of all four of the Shuzen sisters, Kahlua's endurance is no doubt the highest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
And I'm against Tsukune releasing all the seals, not only would it make him a tasty morsel, it wouldn't be as effective as you might believe. Think about it, he nailed an exhausted Fuhai back in chapter 40 and the youjutsu master just got back up. If he couldn't beat Fuhai under those circumstances, then he has no chance against Gyokuro. We saw how effortless she repelled him, it was like swatting a fly, and she didn't use her full strength either. If she got serious with him, Tsukune would be reduced to paste, and then some.
Don't forget, the only reason that a weakened Touhou won against a berserk Tsukune, is because he used both tactics, martial arts and smarts on his side, whereas Tsukune on the other hand, had lost all sense of reason and thought, he was just throwing punches with overwhleming force behind them, if Touhou took a few more punches he no doubt would have been finished. I bet if Tsukune had that power now, Gyokuro's swat would be nothing to him. As for releasing more seals, I'm not against this idea, besides Touhou said it himself, that theres no more holding back and Tsukune doesn't have time to just sit back and sit on his ass, hes going to fight, even if he does have to release more seals on the Holy Lock. It's the Rosary for the world in this upcoming epic battle.