View Single Post
Old 2010-10-07, 21:52   Link #49
VEE

Send a message via MSN to VEE
I can't believe what i'm seeing, ,Ritsu on the top? Holy yes!
Mio is dropping in her counts, not surprising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBoon

Oh, and why is that people claim that K-On's story being boring (but cute) is okay because it's related to 'your daily life', but having Mio being boring but realistic is not? Sure, let's like Ritsu and Yui who are less similar to real people than Mio is.
I won't say Mio is realistic either. Not that i met any~~...but that's what make her rather special in the anime at the first place. But if you kill off her 'super fear trait' , Mio can be really a normal person that you encounter anywhere.

Quote:
originally poster by bloppyblue
As for how realistic the characters are... Really, none of them are that realistic xD I haven't really seen a Ritsu-type person without having them be overly b*tchy... I've talked to a couple of people who remind me of Mio (although they have morals too strong to be as flexible as she is) and a couple people who've reminded me of Yui (but no where near as cute). None of Mugi... A lot of people in high school right now aren't as relaxed and go-with-the-flow as she is... Or maybe my type of personality has just prevented me from talking to anybody like that...
In fact I've seen quite a lot of Ritsu. And the fact I'm living with one- my sister really reminds me of her. LEO person- they does have strong characteristic, and loud in a way.

I think all characters deserves their own winning. They are all really special.