View Single Post
Old 2011-12-07, 18:25   Link #90
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: InterWebs
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
Can anyone tell me what the name of the piece of clothing that is like a severed pant leg called?

There was a girl a few years back in my college dorm that wore that. Never seen anything like it and found that to be pretty damn hot.

She was wearing a skirt with two of those pant legs things. I can't remember if it was tied above her knees or under.
Wasn't there something like a gun-holster version of this too?
erneiz_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote