View Single Post
Old 2008-01-19, 15:27   Link #98
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Remember to reach out for her hand!

And out of curiosity, where are you now, and did you get your much-awaited revenge by having Euphie as an All Rounder?
I just finished the chapter 10 battle. I'm on Ruputna's route now, but now I'm having second thoughts and think I should've gone for Nozomi or Satsuki instead first. Story-wise those two are more interesting than Ruputna.

Yes I did get revenge with Euphie, but there are some battles even she has problems with.

That is, until Narukana came along.

You know character levels and permanent wills? How you're supposed to slowly increase them over the course of the game to match the enemies' growing strengths? The game's difficulty is supposed to grow over the length of the game, but that's all a lie fabricated by those crafty bastards at Xuse. This game really has only two levels of difficulty: Before and After Narukana.

Yes, Xuse, I get the point that she's a "I win, can I haz a SS rank now plz? kthx" button.

PS: Yes, she's quite adorable, so please put that shinken away. >___>

PS2: I spotted a mistake by Xuse in Ch 10, Ruputna version. There's a point during that chapter where Narukana suddenly has a school uniform on and speaks a few lines of dialogue then a little later suddenly changes to her normal outfit. lol.

PS3: It sounded like
Spoiler: