View Single Post
Old 2008-03-25, 07:31   Link #192
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadman2004 View Post
whitmoon brings up great and very valid points, im in complete agreement that we are going to see a shin x noe ending, just one other big thing that should be noted as well is the dance

Spoiler for eye:
At first glance yes absolutely it can be taken that way but the writers have proven to be very deceitful with symbolisms in TT. The apple of my eye theory seems a clincher but i didnt get that Noe's reflection in his eye was him choosing her. The scene does serve a purpose, because Shin had some type of realization during the dance. However, if you take the preview for the next episode into account the poem is about Hiromi because it was first said in episode 1. If thats the case the poem and the apple of my eye theory cancel each other. What i got from the reflection was he saw something in Noe that he didnt see before. My guess he saw that she can actually fly and rushed after her to show her the book and whatever realization he had about her flying and probably to clear up his romantic feelings. What you say about the reflection in the eye could be true i just didnt get that feeling.