View Single Post
Old 2013-06-25, 19:31   Link #340
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
It's interesting that with the reputation she's gotten people forget she started out writing kid's shows for sunrise,though I do find it interesting that she hasn't worked with sunrise in years
Isn't she writing one atm? I think I read up on ANN or somewhere that she was though I totally forgot what it was about and with which studio.

Quote:
Nagi no Asukara was confirmed for fall, so it'll be the Okada show of 2013 considering she's actually slowed down a bit compared to the last couple years.
What about AKB0048? s2

Quote:
True Tours Nanto raws are out, can't find any subs though.There's six 7 minutes episode and Okada wrote 4 of them (1,2,5 and 6)
They've been out for a quite a long time now and the only subs available are Chinese ones. I watched the raw and I understood maybe like 20% of the dialogue but atmosphere wise it felt like True Tears which just makes me even more mad since everyone knows how much of a TT fanboy I am. Ep 5 and 6 in particular was amazing. I even asked Archon Wing to go watch it and translate it for me but that useless sack of meat doesn't even know his mother language!

Last edited by Pocari_Sweat; 2013-06-25 at 20:18.
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote