View Single Post
Old 2011-02-06, 23:16   Link #109
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Well, chapter 10 was VERY nice =03. I got kinda bored with Kodaka getting the short end of the stick every chapter, being made Yozora's and Sena's plaything so-to-speak, so it was nice seeing that he can not only kick some ass, but also NOT be lead along by the girl(s) like in previous chapters. Of course I know most of the time he will, since he's "the straight man", but chapters like this[6/9/10] where his presence has more of an impression and he's not faized by anything are the most enjoyable for me.

I was actually expecting Kodaka to mention this in chapter 9 about the "meat". He said Yozora was insulting Sena by calling her "meat", "cow", etc, and I agree with that assessment =03. However in the very first chapter, Kodaka asked Yozora if she had a nickname instead of using her first name, and she stated that nicknames are only for friends to use(lol @ Kodaka not being her friend in that chap ). So does that mean despite the constant bickering and opposing between them, Yozora sees Sena as a friend?
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote