View Single Post
Old 2008-03-08, 11:35   Link #216
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

This episode is awesome!!!

First, I'm glad to see Lockon is ok, even his eye can be fixed too. I hope he can discover Feldt's feelings for him soon. She's really cute

The Trinity no longer exist. Michael's death is fast...I'm not sad of his death, but he's a fun character to watch. I will miss him . Johan, on the other hand, I'm really sad when he's dead. I just started to like him when he's fighting Ali and he is killed immediately. I really like his speech in the end. Poor guy, he lived to be a Meister, and die as one. Salute!

At least Neena is no dead. Maybe this will change her into a better person. Setsuna VS Ali is amazing, although it's weird to see Setsuna getting owned by Ali who just hops into a Gundam. Trans-Am mode is pretty sweet, and glowing red Exia is really cool. I've rewatched Exia's after image attack multiple times now

Nice to see Aelio still alive (or he's dead now?) and kicking asses. He's intelligent enough to predict betrayal within the organization and set up a counterattack, right before 200 years ago! And he seems pretty sincere in eradicating war, not an evil guy like we thought he will be

And I hope Setsuna will kill Ali soon!

10 out of 10