View Single Post
Old 2008-12-11, 19:15   Link #1197
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
That was very big of you... I know I am safe, of that I have no doubt. It's just funny this interveiw would be the Ichiban Camp Killer...when there is one that he says the same thing about the IchiHime pairing... Since this interview the normally one or two liner Scarrlet has felt so confident she decided to heckle me on my profile. She's typing whole paragraphs now
I don't think this interview particularly supports or damages either side. It kind of hints at a pairless ending, but like people have said, it's unlikely Kubo would play his hand so soon. Who knows really. Still, it's not hurting IchiRuki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchef View Post
I'm all for free speech. However, it irks me to no end when someone comes out and goes "HAHA SEE U WER WRONG" and then starts announcing to the world how canon their ship is. Honestly, everyone does it but this interview got blown WAAAY out of proportion.
I know what you mean, but why do you even care? Shouldn't you be celebrating with like-minded people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nervous Venus View Post
Bamboozled the words right out of my tiny, tiny brain cells, Kakashi. Couldn't have said it better. I'm afraid to admit it (ok, maybe not), but I'm actually reading )and enjoying) Naruto instead. ~(*o*)~
Come to the dark side...Kishimoto out-does Kubo week in, week out!