View Single Post
Old 2010-06-16, 10:35   Link #28
ragnos007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-While I have no qualms about Kushina being the previous Kyuubi jinchuuriki, I am nonetheless confused by this supposed fact. For one, if she was the Kyuubi jinchuuriki, why was she not treated like one (like how Naruto, Bee and Gaara have been treated)? We know that regardless of the village, jinchuuriki are treated pretty much the same. Sure she was teased but that's more for her looks than anything else. For two, why does she not have features indicating that she is a jinchuuriki (like Naruto's whiskers, Bee's ink, Yugito's cat-like eyes, Gaara's black eyeliner etc.)? Again, I don't hate this development but it adds more question than answers.

-Well how else was Naruto ever going to meet his quasi-dead mother? Its not like Madara or the Kyuubi were willing to share the low-down over tea and biscuits.
-Possibly, though a full-scale transformation into the Kyuubi seems a little sudden. He still needs to train for that a bit. I for one am pleased at the chance of seeing a full Hachibi vs. a full Kyuubi sparring match.
-Yes if you thought the guy was nuts before wait till you hear him now. Something tells me he'll start wearing pants on his head and claiming that it was really aliens that killed his clan...
When returning to Konoha i want naruto to transform into kyuubi fullsize and scare the shit out of all of the citizens then appear on kyuubis nose and be like "what are you all screaming for??? i got a hang over!!"