View Single Post
Old 2012-03-25, 23:00   Link #636
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
I'm doing new start + in evil mode.

HUH ? HUUUH ? Wtf ? Is it doable to begin with? Random monsters that hits you at 12 000 and wtf with those AoE that wipes out your party ? Wtf wtf ? I barely managed to kill the boss in the graselyde ruins. I can't believe it, it's so damnnnnnnnn hard.
Just wait until you get to the next mob boss . Look like he was easy, until the halfway point, then...all hell broke loose.

I'm on my first playthrough and am doing it on Chaos(since shortly after the Slime Queen), and it's been difficult so far, but manageable. I feel that you have to do at least a little grinding to level up your titles, as the abilities gained from them are far more important and necessary in these conditions than an extra level or two.

I'm stuck on the 2nd desert boss though =0(. I think I'm going to do away with everyone's 3rd-tier spells in favor of their lowest-level ones. I find I get counter-spelled/counterattacked by bosses all too often =0/. Plus that <1 sec cast time is very useful when they need to block/dodge on a dime.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote