View Single Post
Old 2011-01-14, 13:36   Link #1003
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
And in the end, she didn't use them one by one, but spamming all of them, against a noob.

Bear in mind, he manage to give her trouble just using a default setting. With the power up he nearly beat her if not for ignorance on his beam saber sucking the shield's energy.

What I'm trying to point is, he manage to do ALL of this in a single first time match against an elite champion.

Like I mentioned earlier, it's either his a natural genius, lucky or his unit is broken. Or a full combo.
She didn't use them all at once. Not even close. She successively uses her sniper rifle, her rifles bits, and the missiles -only- once her rifle bits were destroyed.
She basically wasted her rifle bits for nothing, and didn't use her missiles as a decoy to gain more distance whatsoever.

I will give the benefit of doubt that she can't move while sniping because of the concentration requirement. However, she definitely doesn't use the outmost advantages she got.

You also cannot call someone a noob, when she herself notice that he manages to survive longer than any other candidates. Someone who is trying their IS for the first time is an alarming flag. Also, even though we know it was stupid, Cecilia thought he seriously defeated an instructor. Therefore, she should know it wasn't someone to take lightly, yet she did because of her pride.

That why, even if he has talents, this isn't exactly broken or surprising, because Cecilia, despite being the elite, was just playing the scrub.
Ichika would be unlikely to even get close to her if Cecilia was serious from the get go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
since her IS has independent drones, rockets and a sniper rifle that hasnt fired, one can use the drones as a distraction while you take your concentrated shot.
That isn't possible, as she has to concentrate in order to control the rifle bits. Therefore, it is actually fine to see her not firing at him while she launched the bits.
However, she basically doesn't move, and use no tactics whatsoever.