View Single Post
Old 2009-07-11, 06:23   Link #1815
ippus
Pew Pew Pew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raile View Post
... especially those here in the Philippines, where most of 'em are heavily biased on NakaMegu, simply because she is half-Filipina and that's all. >.> *facepalm* That's my country for ya.
I sort of noticed.

Actually it seemed to be the same case back when Highschool Musical came out and everyone went ballitzo over Vanessa just because she is filipina. Your national pride surpasses that of our egotistical South koreans, and hoenstly, they're pretty ego high ]DDDDDDD

Honestly I'd LIKE to be nice. That way I can draw megpoid without feeling the urge to /wrists every 5 seconds. I don't think I would even feel so annoyed by Nakajima if she didn't post those...horrendous...videos...

Those terrible snippets where she sits there talking to the camera on "seiyuu-mode" and clapping her hands while going "YYEEEEEYYYYYY" every second she can get. i mean, from seeing what she's like on the candid moments, she's totally NOT that cutesy animu girl =_= Quiet maybe, sweet POSSIBLY, but she's so NOT squeeky and sugar overdose cutesy I-am-Ranka *shudder*

The song is ironic. The song is ironic. The song, is so, ironic.
ippus is offline   Reply With Quote