View Single Post
Old 2013-02-17, 16:42   Link #2697
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Technically, not out of his understanding intellectually, it's just that he doesn't feel that kind of things. And as for romantic interest, well that last Halloween story summary I gave did have him flustered after Miyuki made a direct, intimate, move on him (granted, not as much as the almost blue-screen response Miyuki suffered after her daring nibble onto Tatsuya). It's a matter of how heavy the stimulus needed to make him feel like this I suppose, he doesn't bat a eye at seeing Miyuki in only her underwear but if she gets very close physically then it might be another matter.

This is by the point of Tatsuya regaining his emotions anyway, before this point like back in 9 School Battles he and Miyuki slept in the same bed and he still didn't feel anything.
By regaining emotions are you refering to what happened in the vampire arc? I want to see him get them back but there is alot that could happen from that. If he suddenly one day got every emotion back, just think of experiencing all of that rage, love, hate, regret, and so on and so forth all at once. It'd probably drive him a little insane for a little while.... I'd kinda like to see that for some reason but I'm scared the shool, town, and the ten families would all be gone by the time he recovered.

Also if I remember correctly he also
Spoiler for do not open!:
in that one and didn't feel anything a brother shouldn't feel from it.