View Single Post
Old 2008-09-11, 04:24   Link #38
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utau View Post
In my case, it doesn't revolve in 'just' the romance part. He has his good qualities, I see that BUT, what about his awareness of his surroundings. On the last episode I expected him to go with Ozma's group but instead he was with Luca. To what extent of the information he was informed is not known but the fact that he fails to realize what's happening is what i'm rambling about. But enough of this none sense, every new episode is a new beginning. I can only hope for a satisfying result.
Well you have to take into consideration that Alto made a promise to Sheryl to stay with her until her death. I think that promise played a decisive role in Alto's decision to stay aboard Frontier. I hope it's out of love and not out of pity: the difference is slim but radical at the same time.

Besides we don't know what Quarter's purpose is: we only know they consider themselves as pirates now, but we have no clue what they want to do exactly. Most likely they have become a third party which will deal with Vajra indipendently from Leon's order, perhaps looking for a cease fire.