View Single Post
Old 2012-05-12, 13:48   Link #653
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

A young man, with blond hair and green eyes, kneeling in his home. His eyes was narrowed, his hands slowly finishing the magical circle in front of him. He placed a small red gem in the center before beginnig to chant.

"Silver and gold to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone. The ancestor is our Great Kaiser."

In another place, another man was also chanting. His blue hair flew slightly from the power coming from the circle in front of him. In his hand, he held a triangular yellow stone.

"The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate."

A young woman, clad in nun robes, holds a golden spear reverently. Her voice was barely a whisper, yet it resonated through the church she was in.

"Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill).

Repeat every five times.

Simply, shatter once filled."

A young boy with red hair struggled to stand. He was sweating, yet he continues his task. At his feets, a large block of what appeared to be black scale resides.

"――――I announce.

Your self is under me, my fate(doom) is in your sword.

In accordance with the resort of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer."

A young woman, clad in green, clutch a pink ribbon in her hands.

"Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world of the dead.

You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence, O keeper of the balance ―――!"

A dark basement. A woman with silver hair, clutching a book with a silver cross close to her body. Unlike the others, she added another lines to her chant. Behind her, shadows stood, smiling at the way the blade that was stuck in the center of the circle vibrated.

"Yet, thou serves with thine eyes clouded in chaos.

Thou, bound in the cage of madness. I am she who command those chains."

Yeah, I was bored.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote