Kitsu
The unlucky one

Quote:
Maybe he should talk to George
Oh no, I can see that coming
"Since I'm gonna marry your sister, how about starting to call me "Nii-san" ??"
"I hate you"

Quote:
What he really needs is a good friend. He has Shannon, but she's becoming more "human" in a sense and they're kinda beginning to drift apart from it.
The problem is, he might don't want to have friends. Even friends are close to you and can hurt you pretty badly. I think this is Battler's role in his life. I would bet on it that those two will become pretty good friends in the end.

Quote:
Regardless of what he was thinking at the time it can be agreed upon that his furniture mentality, whether it be a true belief or just a front to protect his own frail emotions, screwed him over there.
Badly. Cause since then,
Quote:
Since Jessica showed him her tears, his heart slowly started to change
or so it says. After seeing all of her emotions he felt bad and stuff her tears moved something. As stated in the talk between him and Shannon.
Oh btw. He never admitted his crush to Shannon in that scene. (just replayed the scene) Only that he wanted to fall in love as well (he talked about true love *giggle*)

Quote:
...at least that's what my fangirl mind saw...
That's the problem, that's why my friend doesn't really believe me. I can argue what I want and all she says is "Yeah, yeah that's what you see" but I bet she's just not accepting that cause we can never agree on a pairing

Owaaah~ okay I did bring out a good discussion^^