View Single Post
Old 2011-11-18, 02:28   Link #2389
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiletto View Post
Arguably the same thing said to everyone that doesn't like the show roughly three million times now. And roughly the three millionth and 1st, not like anyone will be listening. It really is starting to bum me out.....

You're mature, aren't you? I'm sure you are. So let's not do any unnecessary trash talking. It really doesn't behoove you to be critical. You know? Critical.

Though I've met about a dozen masochists now saying almost the same thing. So maybe you enjoy it because it isn't your kind of anime and every moment makes you feel nauseated? But, hey! Least most everyone is enjoying this show.

Every show has its up and downs. The largest measure of success is its entertainment value for it's targeted audience. Hence, 'genre'.

Kind of like how I enjoy Rebuild of Evangelion. Just a, you know, example.
I like how some guy is dissing a show, and you're telling him to stop trash talking.... by trash talking. Now you could say the same about me, but I'm honest.

People can watch the show for whatever reason they want. I recommend to not be an internet psychologist and divine their intentions.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote