View Single Post
Old 2012-07-23, 19:33   Link #1385
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
yeah he could have stopped it if he didnt have that kind past where he was being picked on for being half japanese, so he already had resentment there, then to have japanese woman come and just bitch at him when he had not wronged her at all, let me asked you this if you were in his shoes with his past would u have let it go
So are you giving him a free pass to continue to do what he did? Are you saying he can go ahead and continue to be a rude prick to a superior officer just because he has a bad past (and in this case related to his superior officer's racial background)?

If I was in his shoes, I would let it go. I can't let my feelings and past cloud my behavior towards a superior officer. Now if she keep repeatedly offending me then there is a limit. However here Yuuya is now the one repeated offending her with his attitude. Not helping with the situation.

It's pretty clear. Yuuya does a good job with everyone. However anything related to the Japanese and he would "break" down which is understandable. That is his weakness. If he can't overcome that weakness, he will be a problem because he is now working the with the Japanese himself.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote