View Single Post
Old 2013-01-18, 15:08   Link #9
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzushinaYuriko View Post
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica is probably what the writer of fate/zero is best known for. It looks like a normal magical girl anime at first, but it's pretty dark. You should probably watch at least three full episodes before judging it. There's actually quite a lot of action, but that's not what this series is primarily known for.

Black Lagoon is a really good action anime. There's a lot of gunfights and explosions, and the dark humor is actually quite funny. This is one of the series where I'd recommend the English dub over subs.

Durarara! is from the same author and studio as Baccano!. It takes place in modern Ikebukuro and the narrative style is very similar. It needs about two or three episodes to take off, but the author still hasn't lost his talent for writing captivating characters.

Mirai Nikki is a pretty good series about a group of people who receive cell phones that can predict the future and are pitted against each other in a death game. This series has some of the craziest plot twists I've ever seen, although it does have its weak moments.
Did you even see her AnimeList ? She's already watched every one of them but Black Lagoon I guess.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote