View Single Post
Old 2008-03-04, 21:01   Link #718
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
Fine. Does it look like 84 (or even 840) of those tiny "fragments" put together could "completely annihilate" worlds.
I think we're talking something in the millions. If we consider what was zoomed into, aka a small wiring inside the drone, not to mention it is zoomed several times more inside the circuitry of it, it goes to imply that it's size is microscopic.

I'd say in the least, 1 Jewel Seed for 100,000 Drones. Not that Jail made that much of course.

Quote:
IIRC, the place they are guarding is auctioning away Lost Logia. Since RF6 is guarding the place, it is clear that at least some Lost Logia are cleared for sale.
Factor of danger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar_notADV View Post
By contrast, the show never gave the Relics that kind of power in Strikers. We don't ever see them unshielded, we don't really know what they're good for other than sticking into Vivio and (maybe) bringing back Lutecia's mom? (What'd Jail want with so many, anyway?) They're not so dangerous that Caro suffered ill effects from hiding one under her hat, even. So we can at least conclude that they're more stable than a Jewel Seed...
Quote:
Caro supposedly sealed it before putting it under her head, but no matter how you slice it, the Jewel Seeds do look like the more powerful LL.
I think this part is ridiculously inconsistent with how Relic was pimped as some form of reallly l33t Hidden Class Lost Logia, but aside from that, both of them just works too differently. They're more like wireless card with a degree of contained power of its own to be set up to receive 'infinite' power from a wireless network that receives 'infinite' power from the moons, than something that holds a huge bundle of power on its own.

I think those Relics are supposed to matter after Jail wins, where he can spend his nice coffee hours to create more Saint bloodlines, or to modify living humans to be able to accommodate Relics, since canonically proper cloning is not so easy of a task.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.