View Single Post
Old 2008-07-14, 09:44   Link #791
cerrian

...that was just awesome . I look forward to the Nanase analysis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Originally Posted by Me from MW

Yes Sheryl making it out to be a joke after she couldn't read Alto's expression just confirmed in Alto's mind that what he said to Michael in episode 8 is the truth. Was something like...

Michael - Do you even know why she's here?
Alto - Yes! She just likes to mess with me!
Michael - Idiot...

I think he treated her kiss seriously in episode 10 but at the same time was wary because of how he thought she treated him... and when she laughed it off well it just confirmed it for him. Their relationship is kinda like the one you see in a lot of romance shows where the lead has an older childhood friend who messes with him a lot so he never takes her seriously.. except Alto and Sheryl are obviously not childhood friends. (please don't make that a twist Kawamori!) but their interactions from 1-12 of the series do build a platform which the show will go back to.

I'm pretty sure I know the direction the romantic side of the show will go, I started thinking that way when the episode 13 synopsis first leaked and episodes 10-14 have imo increased the chances of it turning out how I think it will, as have the synopsis for 15-18.

That was one of the better interpretations of the kissing scene I've seen so far.