View Single Post
Old 2010-05-28, 12:08   Link #63
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Well i'm not specifically referring to the action part of Samurai Champloo...imo recent works of Manglobe weren't really attracting my attention despite of its good animation style. Certain aspects of series like Seiken no BS and Michiko to Hachin didn't seem to stand out well. I wish it would be as interesting as Samurai Champloo, where every aspect of the series is refined and toned well. Samurai Champloo is one of my favorite series made by Manglobe so far, and it is the only reason why i still have my faith on Manglobe.

In a way, Kaminomi is no different from series like Detective Conan (or probably Pokemon? ) and though the premise is about catching spirits and solve cases, but the true strength of Kaminomi is the characters on it, especially Keima. I don't give damn about the girls in Kaminomi, i just want Keima to be charismatic just like in the manga. I don't want Keima to end up being equal with the girls like Hayate in HnG. Because in Kaminomi, only Keima that matters

Let me put it this way

Keima = God
Other girls =/= God
Girl that surpasses and stand out more than Keima = defying the existence of God
Defying God = divine punishment
Divine punishment = bad series
Bad series = drop

Well lets just see how Manglobe will handle this...hope they won't fail down this series like Seiken no BS.
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote