View Single Post
Old 2010-11-28, 15:42   Link #862
Tobi_Uchiha
Tobi is a Good Boy!

Hi i'm new here and i've been reading all about the new GDW novel and I can't wait for an english release, though I wonder if it's gonna be a 2 or maybe more volumes?

Im big fan of most leading female leading cast like Sayla, Lacus, Roux and most definely Relena.
I've heard all sorts of stories that she's been placed in to a frozen Sleep state and like most of everyone eles is asking, why? well I have a pretty good guess If any ones read the Manga Episode Zero and the ending on the Preventer 5 the aftermath of the Eve Wars Relena is hosting her 17th Birthday at her mansion and then suddenly it's raided by terroist who demand money, the right to have arms (weapons but i'm sure you all knew that :3 ) and a portion of the earth shere, and during the ending as Heero is riding inside a dummy mobile suit of Wing Zero The Terrorists panic and say they have hostages and Heero responds by saying "so what? she was my woman! I have nothing else to live for" and pretty much I'm guessing That Relena was (ahem) Shot dead. though her fate remains completly unknown.

Though Heero openly admits Relena (if no one else) was his girl than that is proof enough for me that he does care for Relena.

I'm assuming that she was actually put in to critical death state like coma and doctors resorted to freezing her if they were unable to succesfully heal her and made this choice since she was a nessisary to the earth and colonies as figure head for peace and speculated that it might take decades for a person like her to be fully healed.

As for Zecks he was one the terrorists that invaded the mansion and they called themselves the Epyon-somthing (bad memory) and It's unresolved if he was a working member undercover or if he was in charge of the operation.
It should noted that Zecks is one the most complex characters in the anime as he claims he a soldier for justice or a pacafist who belives in ruling over the course of humanity by forcing immigration to space, in my point of view he's got a lot of issues and has a tendancy to change sides and choices much to the never ending suprise of everyone around him. and if Zecks was an active member of the terrorists then he must have gone under hiding for his crimes, but right now who knows?

There's been a lot of talks about Relena's personallity chanced due to corrut memory data implated upon her just before her awakening, and that part sound a LOT like Mu La Flaga from Gundam Seed who was a great pilot and person but had his memories and personallity changed againts his will to be Neo Roanoke (a Char Clone).
And the idea of relena being like Zechs and wearing a mask, sounds sexy (good girl gone bad !!)

and maybe Heero was unable to adjust a life with out war as mentioned in (ground zero manga) and used a simmilar cold sleep method on himself and waited till the day he would be needed again, though I'd like to think he wanted to do it for relena's sake (like the rest of us) but this is Heero we're talking about he's more myterious than any other Gundam pilot. and now he's given his mission to kill her and simply says "Mission acknowleged, Relena..I'll kill you" and I say to myself "here we go again."

was that a long read?

sorry eveyone but my first post became a novel LOL!!! ;D

and I LOVE Gundam Wing!!!
Tobi_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote