View Single Post
Old 2007-06-14, 19:42   Link #130
Samatarou
Son of God
*Artist

I've been wondering about Balsamic Vinegar too, whether maybe it sounds like some other word or whether it's just some random fetish of Tsukasa's.

Anyhow I finally had a chance to watch this epidose. I liked the texting stuff, once again I find myself totally in tune with Tsukasa when it comes to mobile phone use!

However the anime shop scene was a total whoosh, I have simply never watched that type of anime, and seeing a bunch of people screaming and shouting just made me thankful that I haven't.

All the product placement of Haruhi stuff etc is getting increasingly annoying too, though I suppose something like this is inevitable in an anime about an otaku. However I was mollified to finally see what looked like a somewhat pixilated Karin manga cover (though why pixillated?). I think one of the problems is, pushing Haruhi so much makes the whole thing look so 2006, these things date very quickly.

Miyuki ... I'm sorry to say that her scenes were once again just a trainwreck, no wonder she only get 3.64% of the votes in the poll... I think there is in principle something interesting about her character, but they've failed to capture it.

Kagami and bonta-kun really go well together, they were even dressed in the same colours in this episode and sitting in the same way.

I think her love of Bonta-kun shows that Kagami really does have a soul, I find I'm warming to her even though she is the evil twin, the Mr.Hyde to Tsukasa's Dr. Jekyll.

Close this thread, Open the nexT