View Single Post
Old 2009-04-16, 05:30   Link #1661
BanishingBook

*Gets a headache. And then, left hand over forehead.*

Just to be clear, I'm not going to be participating if a bigger run-in ensues and with the trouble heading over unto reasons such as disliking Seikan Hikou, or disgruntling over any of Ranka's other music. I thought this thread may have posts with some open-mindedness but it is at all reeked with a biased attitude towards Macross music. I do not know the reasons why it has to drag the singer Megumi Nakajima or her character. No, I can't read everything! I get the vibes that it's all about this and what's not this is definitely out.

Look it's a happy melody, it sung in a way that gets my attention to make me happy.
I can also say that whatever music does not appeal to my sensibilities, I let it pass. As long as it doesn't go down into anything that berates the modesty of music, think suicide music . And if you think does, that is Seikan Hikou has some baaad taste, I hold that some music is capable of bringing inside a person some magic.

No lyrical content is of good value if it is so lobotimise by too many speculation and too many dreary hokums about it. Give it some slack.

(This message is bound to get argued against. But I won't quote whoever has any misgiving about my thoughts, this is a speak out.)

Last edited by BanishingBook; 2009-04-16 at 05:32. Reason: addendum
BanishingBook is offline   Reply With Quote