Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-04, 22:48   Link #2196
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
That was during the "retreat" toward the church.. I'm talking about the scene where the enemy surrounded them and fired at the same time then followed immediately but the "retreat." And also not one tank raise a flag...
The gunnery in this show has been the most unrealistic element. But if Pravda won outright, then there'd be no story left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
I have doubts if they will surrender... I think the writer will think of all the crazy things to make them win like exiting at the back of the church and outflanking them... If I were the tank commander, I've destroy the church.
Ooarai not surrendering goes without saying. However, they would have done just that without outside intervention. If I were Katyusha, I wouldn't have even given Ooarai that opportunity, and just leveled the church with HE from the KV-2's 152mm gun - that's what it was designed for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Go back a few pages, someone posted pictures showing the poor visibility of both the driver and the gunner in a T-34, to the point where a Tiger was able to sneak on them unnoticed.
That's a massively over-exaggerated though. The poor visibility on a T-34 is more of a design quirk than it is a real flaw, and it's one that was largely rectified in the later models.