Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-17, 00:48   Link #22218
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
@Chris38

I never meant that Kokoa had to defeat Kahlua, merely overcome her fear of her. I agree that a one-on-one fight would be disastrous for Kokoa, even more so because she failed to keep Moka and Akuha from meeting once again, as Kahlua had requested back in the Snow Maiden Village. Though I fear at the end of fight, regardless of who's against her, Kahlua will find herself on the wrong end of her mother's wrath. It's the old "you lose, you die" philosophy that Fairy Tale lives by. And then, the real battle begins.

And you're doubtlessly right about Akuha, she'll target anyone who even gets near Moka. So should Tsukune do as you suggested, he'll become her sole target. Which would be fine by him, because he's trained for a whole month for this moment. And he won't lose, no matter how badly Akuha wants to hang on to Moka. Prepare to meet your maker, Akuha Shuzen.
Regarding Kokoa, well if it only meant that she would overcome her fear of Kahula, then I agree she could achieve that.

Regarding on who is going to fight along with her against Kahula, I believe the most likely option is Haiji, due to the fact that apparently they trained together + it might give Ikeda the opportunity to flesh out Haiji's character - in the first place, by revealing what kind of ayashi he actually is.

As for Gyokuro, well the only one who I believe has a chance of standing against her is Tohou Fuhai in his younger form, even if it might force him to put his life on the line.

As for Tsukune's fight with Akua, well we know who has the advantage against her, after all it's not like Akua has inherited the blood of a Shinso - even though that power is a double edged sword, due to the presence of Alucard, I doubt that Tsukune will be capable of standing against Akua, without using some portion of his Shinso vampire abilities + naturally the youjutsu techniques that he learned from Tohou Fuhai during his one month training, which haven't been revealed yet, since for now, we only saw Tsukune using two youjutsu techniques.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote