View Single Post
Old 2012-02-10, 07:34   Link #1212
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
LoP is riding on the ship with LoweGear & bakAnki let's hope Andy is able to fill the hole of bliss with himself. Wait till I get the good stuff...you're going to love it
Hey can someone give me that Oreimo image--the one that's become a meem...I want to get a AndyxMix parody of it. Can I have it please? (I don't have time to search. I was at this all night)

Spoiler for Response to Vena, Casshern, Zaresh, and Love Me Kags:
I wish we did have a sub forum. Then we could re watch, the OS togehter and discuss it on Sundays. I love Aquarion! I watch it all the time.In the last month I've already had 3 different marathons--gosh I just love the show.
I'm guessing that's obvious right?

So anyway I gotta tell you what part I loved...

This was so cute<33 it made me chuckle because I really liked Apollo

-and Kagura is the same as he is. He's shocked and generally confused. It's so cute

Call it shipper delusions or whatever you want, but since we're also discussing the OS, I decided to just post my fave Apollo Silvia moments and I remembered a particular scene..a few of them actually. The parallels are the things that convince me Amata IS NOT Apollon's reincarnation. Also I realized that Mikono is more like Silvia than she appears to be. Silvia had more confidence because she could protect herself and she was an element. Mikono is the person she'd be if she didn't have that. Also I find Mikono's insecurities a lot like the ones Sirius had--as well as Celiane and Silvia

I will save that for another discussion...

I truly believe that the only way Amata's love for Mikono will come to fruition is if he's part of Kagura. If he's not--bites for him but he can always have Zessica (that way, everybody's happy or at least I will be)

Apollionus and Apollo are based on Prometheus and Apollo-

Apollo was born in a lake --

In the OS Baron gives Apollo his name after he was swimming in a frozen lake (I'm still trying to figure out how that's even possible)

Seriously can EVOL be anymore obvious? How could you not see it? (That's sun on a lake behind Kagura)

Again I have to go back to this moment again..

It's exactly like this one--even down to the way Kagura reaches for Mikono in his ship. As soon as I saw it, this moment flashed in my mind

How many times do they have to put emphasis on "Your scent" ?

Beginning of Evol and Kagura constantly commenting on the "scent of his woman"

The OS
"You're scent is nostalgic. I will never forget your scent...I know your STINKING SMELL"

He's also Mikono's Wolf just like Apollo was Silvia's Wolf

Incidentally---
Quote:
taken from Wikipedia

Lyceus" later became associated Apollo's mother Leto, who was the patron goddes of Lycia (Λυκία) and who was identified with the wolf (λύκος),[15] earning him the epithets Lycegenes (/laɪˈsɛdʒəniːz/ ly-sej-ə-neez; Λυκηγενής, Lukēgenēs, literally "born of a wolf" or "born of Lycia") and Lycoctonus (/laɪˈkɒktənəs/ ly-kok-tə-nəs; Λυκοκτόνος, Lukoktonos, from λύκος, "wolf", and κτείνειν, "to kill"). As god of the sun, the Romans referred to Apollo as Sol (/ˈsɒl/ sol; literally "sun" in Latin).

Quote:
taken from Wikipedia

In the Iliad, Apollo is the healer under the gods, but he is also the bringer of disease and death with his arrows, similar to the function of the terrible Vedic god of disease Rudra.

How come Amata is none of these things? He has more in common with Silvia and Sirus. I really don't think this is just shipper delusions. If anything these are the reasons I am shipping Kagura and Mikono because they are my beloved pairing from SNA the OS...

Yeah he as wings, to that I say

"Humans and Angels are not distinguished based on wings or not having wings."
..or something like that. I gotta go so I am paraphrasing
I know I know.....when I fan girl...I fan girl

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2012-02-10 at 07:55. Reason: edited wolf pics
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote