View Single Post
Old 2012-02-26, 09:41   Link #227
Westlo
Lets be reality

You know I always thought this was going to be the most talked about episode of the series.. but still this is a bit ridic... Nisio knew what he was doing when writing this and so did Shinbo when he adapted it.. this is making the Shinobu in the bath scene look like a small ripple in comparison... (even though story wise it's a much bigger event)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Thanks to Tsukihi's intervention I guess Karen's virginity wasn't claimed by her brother, but probably played around a little more... how more better leave it to doujinshi of C82
You seen that Homunculus doujin that was mainly focused on Nadeko? lmao @ how dense Koyomi was during the Nadeko twister part.. and than to find out that he actually thinks that way in the novels.. hilarious. The entire Koyomi and Nadeko relationship is a nice parody of the dense male lead cliche.

Anyway had a little of Karen in that.. Homunculus needs to expand that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
One bad thing that does come with this episode is the fact that incest scenes will never arouse me anymore. THIS is the pinnacle of incest. All future others are going to be meh for me. The only way this can be topped is if Nisio writes ANOTHER incest scene concern one of the sisters again.

Please Nisio, the world needs more incest. MORE I SAY, MORE!!!!!
Hold up playa, like I said in the novel thread in regards to Andrew C's review of Nise 2 from back in 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew C
Add into that an uncomfortably eroticized scene where he brushes his sister's teeth, a scene far too disturbing to feel at home in a frothy thing like this, and something he's already done successfully in a different series
Of course it might not be what you're after.. but interesting to see that this scene got the "was done before and better" reaction from a long time Nisio fan.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote