View Single Post
Old 2013-01-18, 21:39   Link #2159
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
That's true, though Yamamoto also went by a different name and usually covered his scars but I don't think he was trying to hide anything about himself. Even when Shunsui asked about the fire "demon" pictured on his wall and Yamamoto didn't explain who it was, I figured it was probably because Shunsui was too young to understand.

I think Yamamoto and Unohana were not proud of their pasts, but acknowledged who they once were. Which is why I think Unohana could've explained to Isane since they're close as captain and VC.

Either way, I would be interesting to see what Isane thinks of the whole thing. Yachiru too.
It is true that we know the Unohana and Isane know are close to each another, but just too close for Unohana reveals his horrible past Isane even if it is his Vice-Captain ... Unohana probably afraid of his reaction ect so I also look forward to the reaction Isane when she discovers the past of her Captain.

maybe someone or Unohana will tell to Isane and it is time to drive where we also learn more about his past ...