Old 2008-09-02, 12:47   Link #368
theacefrehley
Guitar Man

Well,
Maybe was too naive here but I believed this part:

留弗夫は石を振り上げ、ガラスに何度も叩き付けた。
やがて、外から鍵を開けることのできる程度に、上手に穴を開けるのに成功した。 
…留弗夫はハンカチで手を庇いながら、その穴に手を突っ込み、慎重に鍵を開ける。

...when I supposed the windows can be locked/unlocked without the need of keys.

And there's also the part when George escapes from the guest house. I thought he had opened the window (without keys), and then someone closed it after. (Battler's guess)

Well
but this red text
ちなみに、6つの部屋の扉や窓はいずれも普通。オートロックのような鍵を使用せず施錠できるよ うな仕掛けは 存在しない。

Indeed, blows my theory away anyway
Can't we exclude the window manual lock from 施錠できるよ うな仕掛け??

As for the boiler room
Maybe the front and backdoor are locked/unlocked with the same original key.

Quote:
"I was under the impression that the doors could be locked from inside. But as far as the the Sanctuary goes, you're right. That uses some type of pad lock, irrc."
In this part I meant that the last person must lock himself, according to that accident theory. If Kinzo was the last, he could not lock himself with all the masterkeys+boiler room key locked in the other rooms. And Kanon could not lock himself with his masterkey.

And as for the this stuff of:
'furniture is not human, so they are not included in the 18';
In my opinion, it'd be way too much. It would not be, let's say, reasonable in my opinion, from Ryuukishi's part. It would be like admit that non-human beings indeed exist (and then, fantasy wins over mystery).

And I see no problem with '魔女≠人間' because the Witch simply does not exist (well, I think... hehe), or at least can't meddle in the human world.

Ria's argument is easier to solve things for Nanjo's murder than going into this way.

And Kinzo being dead from before things start would be interesting... But I also don't believe it. Way too many people would have to know about it; Nanjo, Krauss, his wife, the servants... And a big bunch of episode 1 would have to be deemed as illusion/demence/lie/cover up.

As for the riddle: I have no idea, really .

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronotrig View Post
Spoiler for oh boy...:
Weak memory sucks...
From where is this info, please? heheheh

Last edited by theacefrehley; 2008-09-02 at 13:09.