View Single Post
Old 2009-09-14, 20:27   Link #103
Midonin
Last Engage

This is a thread I can sink my teeth into.

Kamen no Maid Guy meets Kyouran Kazoku Nikki - A family that could destroy the world. The man sent to stop them. While wearing a dress. Kogarashi as the Midarezaki family maid would ensure hijinks for all.

Asura Cryin' meets Basquash! - Because if you have giant robot-like things, you may as well play basketball with them.

GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class meets Hidamari Sketch - Nothing odd about this one. Just a natural crossover between the art lovers. Though seeing Noda and Miyako on the same screen would be a joyous event.

Getsumen To Heiki Mina meets Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!! - Electric and eclectic as the bunny girls suit up into action to...well, if it involves sports in some way, they'd both get involved.

Queen's Blade meets The Sacred Blacksmith - I'm pretty sure they exist in the same fantasy world. You just have to look on a different continent. Cecily vs. Leina for dominance of the world!

Umi Monogatari meets Umisho - Mysterious newcomer Marin joins the swim club. Fanservice and partial nudity ensues. For bonus points, I can work this one on the Yukari Fukui factor.

Gargoyle of the Yoshinagas meets Kanamemo - Lesbianism, newspaper deliveries, flying jump kicks and supernatural oddities dealt with by Norio Wakamoto's voice. The weird dichotomy works in favor of this one.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote