Old 2012-08-15, 15:44   Link #288
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
How can you even say this?

Denpa is questionable since next to no one has even read the original material, heck for all we know the original source was shit and Yoshino polished a turd into a diamond.. but this is a question mark.

Bund is Bund... I know the issues happened for a reason but it was just a failure even in that regard. It's a bad show because it sucks period not because it wasn't horrible in the same ways as the manga was.

Accel World seems to be going along fine... as of now. Things can change, they might be shooting for an original anime end. Different sort of show but Claymore looked fine at the same point.... though one scene removed put a few people on edge...
I don't get your point. Are you claiming he's bad at adapting? You seem to be with Bund. Accel World may have problems but it's hardly the trainwreck people were predicting in that thread beforehand. And there's where I drew my "he's not that bad at adapting, really".

My point was that it's not needed to auto-x him out when he's a writer, when it's an adaptation, however questionable his anime original stuff may be. Yes, he may still screw it up.

My other point is that the focus on him for discussing isn't needed at all. I'm just not convinced yet that he's a + or - as opposed to some random person writing, but if he has wrecked sources before, then I'd feel free to worry.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote