Thread: Licensed KimiKiss pure rouge
View Single Post
Old 2008-04-19, 09:32   Link #3871
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
I respect Yumi for making the right decision and moving on with little hesitation, but Kouichi is a different story. First of all I watched 23 episodes of Yumi and Kouichi development only to see in the last 2 minutes of episode 24 that Kouichi has apparently fallen head over heals in love with Mao, almost completely forgetting about Yumi. I have to say how considerate of him to tell Yumi he loved Mao (not) and then running to Mao and having a lovey dovey ending. He felt almost no guilt. This is where the series crashes and burns. I grew incredibly tired of Kouichi spacing out all the time, quite frankly Kouichi is the epitomy of a weak man who couldn't keep a promise. Since I hate the main character the series takes a big knock. I was very happy with the other pairing and how they built it up but unfortunatly not enough so for me to rate the series anything above a 6/10.

It seemed to be going well for around 20 episodes and then became angsty and unfullfilling. Special mention to some great characters like Kai (very refreshing compared to Kouichi), Futami and Hoshino. Most were good in fact except Kouichi.

At least I did learn a few things from watching, so not a complete waste of my time.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote