View Single Post
Old 2011-11-23, 21:05   Link #25914
Kealym

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalAura View Post
But then wouldn't the bomb have detonated at 12:00 noon? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think a normal grandfather clock distinguishes between AM and PM.
I dunno - IIRC, Battler spends upwards of an entire day on the island alone before it explodes at midnight, in Alliance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
As I stated many times this is a scenario I find incredibly hard to believe to. I can understand one person going insane, but Hideyoshi and the other lot do not seem that insane or stupid to follow that plan. Realistically speaking it isn't worth a single penny, but I guess I can't exclude that since I already gave up to the idea Ryuukishi's story isn't completley realistic.
Hideyoshi would go along with playing dead corpses because money.
Hideyoshi would go along with real corpses because he thinks they'r fake, because Nanjo's a dick because money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
This is probably the case. Still, with the golden butterfly scene what minor thing could it signify that he is doing to oppose Yasu?

Turn on the bomb to hide the crimes after they were committed, or to actually kill people?
I dunno - complicit as he is, Genji is never portrayed as being a murderer. Well, I say that because he was absolved of being a killer in Legend, where he had craptons of opportunity.

I think the knife throw was, as others have theorized, to signify that he knew what was really going on, or that, and he kind of disagreed / resented with Yasu's course.

Quote:
And man, I know it's been said before, but ShKanon is really inconvenient for the killer.
Isn't it? And it doesn't even SOLVE any of the mysteries, which is kind of a kicker.

Quote:

But there's really nothing conclusive either way.
Indeed - which is why Lion's overwhelmingly feminine voice was kind of a surprise.

Quote:
Bringing this up again... it's an interesting idea when you consider the relationship between Beatrice and Ronove.
I still say Genji was homolust for Kinzo, has absurd amounts of sympathy for awkwardly gendered incest baby that's the child of the man he loves ?!
Kealym is offline   Reply With Quote