View Single Post
Old 2010-10-02, 11:34   Link #29
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Soul View Post

And I agree with Fran, I got the same feeling about Shikaku and Asuma when they were talking about the king's riddle .. I think they are sensei/gakuse. And it makes sense now why Asuma was very comfortable dealing with Shiki since day no. 1, it simply bcuz he used to be with Shikaku.

All of the jonin sensei were specifically placed in charge of their teams for a reason by the Third Hokage. Obviously Kakashi being in charge of Team 7. We know the reasons. Asuma learning under Shikaku and then teaching Shikamaru makes perfect sense. Being under Shikaku would also expose Asuma to Inoichi and Choza making it easier to teach their children. Kurenai was already in charge of Hinata thanks to Hiashi. So it would sense she would teach her. It doesn't seem she had any connections to Kiba or Shino's clans. But it still works.

Naruto's politics are interesting. The military wing(Konoha) has equal representation with the aristocracy. It's still a monarchy though. All Danzou had to do is convince the stupid Fire Lord. He probably still would have won a vote. Only Shikaku in that room would have voted against him. If I were Shikaku, I'd watch my back.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote