View Single Post
Old 2013-08-07, 13:02   Link #75
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by winhlp32 View Post
Thank you. With all these comments I'm starting to realise just how far apart in terms of level it is between my drawing up to the lineart and the coloring.

In the planning stages I was dithering between having Madoka and Homura either on the ground or falling through the sky (which I think partially explains Homuras unnatural pose). By the time I decided I wanted them on the ground I already finished the basic coloring and shading, and it was a bit late to adjust Homura's pose.

Will add ears to the list of things I should review along with limbs in general. Thanks, your input helps a lot.

I'd love to see you try. You can be the next Efe!

Images
One year
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I've been drawing for over a year and a half now. Most of the time spent was accelerating my coloring skills while little time was dedicated to anatomy. I also only focused on drawing girls, and gave little attention to grown women, backgrounds or men. Maybe I need to start covering my bases with the proportions and anatomical foundations.

I'm glad what I've done so far has somewhat paid off though. Despite all the QUALITY hands, lots of people seem to really like my coloring. But yeah it's a big world out there, and if things all go according to plan, I think I've barely gotten started in this drawing business.

And while we may not exactly see eye-to-eye on yuri, I think we can both agree Ayaya is a miracle of the universe.
Do you accept requests? It would benefit either party (you get practice and they get drawings xD)