View Single Post
Old 2006-07-12, 05:15   Link #149
ZhangKhaiEn
張凱恩

Quote:
There's nothing that really distinguishes Onigiri from Marker, MI, or Pencil in that regard, except for the fact that Yakumo is generally considered to be more popular than Tae, Akira, and Mikoto.
Nu uh. The reason Onigiri has that much of a following because it is also the most likely of the other factions (with the close exception of Flag) to succeed. No contest there. (unless the future chapters give us an unexpected twist..)

Quote:
[...] seeing Eri get the happy ending that she deserves.
I don't see how the spolied, backstabbing, loudmouth should deserve Kenji more than the calm, softspoken, and gentle Yakumo.. >_<;;

Don't get me wrong~ I'm not as anti-flag as I sound.. ^_^;; Eri's actually my second choice directly after Yakumo~

I must admit, Flag is indeed the most likely pairing that KJ will push through with. Second most likely will be Oodou and third will be Onigiri, IMO. Nevertheless, I'll still be cheering for imouto-san~! n_n

Also, I find it interesting how Onigiri and Flag factions always argue about the best match, but when asked who their second choice would be.. Bingo! It's Eri for Onigiri and Yakumo for Flag.. xD (Everybody just.. hates Tenma.. huh..? xD)