View Single Post
Old 2012-04-24, 16:44   Link #4121
Ferhb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
Excuse me, is Intelrude of the heart another chapter of FT?

and by the way, how many chapters of FT have ben published? That is, if we consider Silent Prelude as CH 01

thanks
Silent Prelude is the prologue... counting from Rondo of Redemption being the first, this would be the 18th, I guess... so, that makes them 19 in total.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
>_>
Why is there a cat on the load screen? Does this mean that Relena somehow has access to some form or the actual ZERO program that was on the Wyvern? Or did Dixneuf have it and gave it to Relena in case of such an emergency..?

And that password is just KILLING ME! It comes off as something a 13 year old would scribble in her notebook while daydreaming off at school!
My guess is that Dr J has something to do with this, also... because Relena never knew her grandmother, so how would she know Sam?
Or Dixneuf stole the Wyvern or the AI program, i dunno...

OMG, even the lousiest of the fanfics woud not come up with that password

Relena, self-esteem, come on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
...huh? Is Relena now seventeen or twenty? And wasn't her birthday on the 7th? *blinks* Anyway. So much for "I'll leave Preventer 5 up to you guys."
Right? I'm sure her birthday is the 7th... oh well, maybe Sumisawa changed her mind because of the horoscope, it suits her best being born on the 8th

Really, again, they're considering Preventer 5... I never paid it much attention... when I first found out about the castle being invaded, it ocurred to me, but it was only a guess....

Quote:
Okay, this cracks me up for various reasons. First of all is the "old type computer." When I compare what we have today to what was shown in GW, which is supposedly set in the far future, I can't help but think the "old type computer" is one of those ancient, closet-sized, rattling old things. If such a thing has a monitor, Sam must be in 8-bit graphics. Congratulations Sam, you just went from a digimon to a pokémon.
LMFAO

Quote:
The other thing is the blatantly shippy password that even Heero Yuy commented on.
What do you mean, even Heero Yuy commented on?

Quote:
And last but not least is the ridiculous hope that Relena will now whip out Wyvern and start to go all Katrina on the terrorists. Of all the wacky things FT has offered so far, this would be the one I'd want to see most. Seriously. Make Relena pilot a Gundam!
That'd be the cherry on FT cake

Quote:
But seriously, I never got why people have the urge to pair Sally and Wu Fei. Pairing the spares won't work for them because there are indeed some "irreconcilable differences."
B*tch, please, it's all about the sex

Now, would someone please explain to me: why would Relena start the program???
Ferhb is offline   Reply With Quote