View Single Post
Old 2012-07-13, 18:15   Link #105
thewupk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
I just had a thought....

What if the person Sasuke is talking about is....The First Hokage?!

Think about it. Who could possibly give Sasuke answers to all the questions he seeks about the village? Orochimaru also asked Sasuke what he plans to do when he sees "them?" What if the contents of that scroll contain information about how to release the souls trapped inside The Death God? Perhaps Orochimaru after his battle with the 3rd Hokage decided to learn all he could about the Death God and perhaps use Edo Tensei to gain control of all the Hokage. All 4 of the Hokage's souls are currently sealed in side the Death God.
Honestly at this point I would not be shocked and I kind of expect it. The hype of Madara and the 1st Hokage is pretty much at an all-time high. If we either don't get to see a flashblack of their entire battle at VOTE or have the 1st come back and fight Madara then I will feel let down at this point.

One also has to look at the other implications if they can pull this off. Besides the other 3 hokages coming back. If he can get souls from inside the Dath God then Oro could get his arms back and become a major player again. It also means the Kyuubi can get half his power back which could point to a possible Naruto power up in the future as well if needed.
thewupk is offline   Reply With Quote