View Single Post
Old 2017-09-21, 04:46   Link #5087
lucasdeis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
They always spoke of the 4 as the trump cards in the Flame Haze combat department. Shana was, to most other Flame Hazes, more of "last resort, summon Alastor" than anything else

And in actual battle, yeah those 4 are more destructive than Shana.....Each of them is the equivalent of an army in their own right. The Flame Hazes' whole "strategy" was to basically use those 4 to cull as much Crimson Denizens as possible before they all flee to Xanadu. To put into perspective, Shana herself never reached her full potential at all throughout the whole story. Even at the end it's clear she's still having a long way to go in terms of developing her potential compared to several other Flame Hazes / Crimson Lords (Mainly because she is the only one besides Yuji who is the container for a God)

I totally disagree with you
the reason why Shana never did such role is because she was never meant to. she is more than capable of doing what the Gods did those denizen were extremely weak

I am super sure it'd be a hard one Shana vs any God of Earth but no doubt she would win specially the Shana on Xanadu after 2 years of the war

about sydonay i am pretty sure, not 100% tho" that Shana could defeat him but it'd be extremely hard battle she "helped" to defeat him when he target Yuji with her flames and made Sydonay a good amount of damage even when he wasnt in her target and if margary could take him (she is obviously not as strong as Shana) then Shana could do it too

and about Sabracc. i think shana could ONLY take him down if she finds the way to "dissable" his spell where he's basicly inmortal
lucasdeis is offline   Reply With Quote