View Single Post
Old 2009-06-27, 09:31   Link #7
Westlo
Lets be reality

I've been waiting for a Fairy Tail anime for a long time and to see that two of my favorite animation studios in A-1 Pictures (Kannagi, Birdy Decode) and Satelight (Macross Frontier, Noein) is much better than I could've hoped for. Personally I'm hoping for an approach like Major, air for two cours (26 eps) and take a break for two and than come back on. Hmm the end of that arc in the mid sixties would be a good stopping point for season 1 if they took that approach. If they do this like Pierrot are doing Bleach/Naruto than I must say this is a bit more filler friendly in how it works, at least upto the point I've read.

But still I'm hoping for the Major approach since that means the animation should be top notch for most of it, I'm hoping that Ryo Timo is animating fight scenes in this and since he's worked with A-1 and Satelight a lot I think that's a good chance of happening. The dock battle in Noein is one of my fav action scenes in an anime. Here's a clip with some of his work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYLSMo5IEqM

Also Erza is completely awesome, wonder who will voice her... someone like Nabatame Hitomi, Minagawa Junko or Romi Paku would be great for her.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote