View Single Post
Old 2013-02-17, 21:09   Link #1469
Ghost4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian otaku #1 View Post
Panties-dragon, my new fav dragon after Ddraig, Fafnir's the best. Well he's right about panties being trasures. Also i wonder what Rias will say when she hears that Ise proposed to Asia first, my she'll go berserk. Still this's the funniest part of vol. 14, and Vritra's not my proglem, i started suffocating from how funny it is. Thanks a lot n0m@an, you made my day far more better. XD

Also power of sniffing,lol. So that's Fafnir's ultimate attack, Dragon's sniff, all you need are panties. Can't stop laughing.
hell yes. I got yelled at by my finance for laughing to loud! It was worth the wait for this part lmfao.

ok So, I take it that Ise's dragonafication (Great Red and Ophis's body they made for Ise) has gave Ise's more body power, able to hold more of Ddraigs and his own power now since he is able to enter BB without a wait. I say this because after volume 6 when Ise went berserk from the thought of Asia dieing, after all was said and done, Ise's BB CD was shortened greatly(about 90seconds down from 2 mins). I may have worded this wrong tho.