View Single Post
Old 2016-08-16, 06:29   Link #26
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Excuse me, I just finished catching up with this and I'm a little confused at the discussion. Why are we separating "culprit" and "mastermind" here? Aren't they one and the same? Hasn't the show outright shown that the mecha-chair girl is a fake, who made her the intruder/traitor, and therefore the one behind the killings? The real mecha-chair's head was turned 180 degrees as well, like the corpse of the securities. There is probably something in that mecha-chair that does exactly that, what with missiles and everything.

Although, I was a bit disappointed about the reveal. I noticed during the confrontation with Munekata, the mecha-chair girl turned right when she's about to carry Naegi, despite her saying her NG was to not turn right. As I was excited about finding such an important clue the show went and showed that she indeed is a fake, lol. Although we know this, it might be a clue for Naegi to figure out that she's a fake, or that at least she lied about her NG and work from there. I played the first game, and a clue like this is impossible to show with that format.