View Single Post
Old 2008-06-17, 15:06   Link #267
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
I never said she was so special. I said he has a tendency to open up more around her that doesn't mean he doesn't open up to others when they push him. It's you who's trying to put words into my mouth. Your statement implied Ranka's words had nothing to do with opening him up but I disagree with that. Much the same that Klan's words made he open up to Michael, Ranka words did the same.
How often has he opened up to Ranka? Case in point, she knows NOTHING about him. If he would have been opening up to her, she'd at least be able to pick up on his moods, his feelings, etc. Sheryl has such a leg up on Ranka in this category it's not even comparable.

You bring up Ranka singing for Alto in episode 3, you really think she was just singing for him? She also sang infront of Sheryl too the end of episode 2. Was she singing for Sheryl then?

I've sung infront of girls before, and it was never intended to be romantic. I don't have the world's best voice, but I love singing too(even did a trio at a Navy Wedding Reception with my dad and a friend of his a few years ago ).

Most of the content in your posts, are really, really reaching.