View Single Post
Old 2008-12-06, 01:02   Link #14
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarro View Post
thanks guys

ive seen death note btw, i forgot to add that its one of my top.
looks like ill be giving E7 a try, Hunter x Hunter and kenichi.

I think i starte watching darker than black and/or fate stay night but i didn't like them so i stopped, but im not sure... can people remind what these two were about?

any more suggestions? =D
I personally didnt like Eureka seven and HxH but i strongly suggest you give Kenichi a try... and watch at leat 5 episodes before deciding xD The manga is a good or even better than the anime.

Fate stay night is about a war in which 7 "servants" are brought from different times and places to serve their respective "masters" in order to fight for the holy grail, an object that can fullfill any wish for the winner. It isnt a torunament style anime... it is much more dramatic and the story is much better / elaborated than the usual tournament animes. The genre should be fantasy / action / romance. It is one of my personal favorites and definitly has one of the most memorable and touching endings of all the series i've seen.

I droped Darker than black couple episodes after it started so i cant give you much info but personally i dont like animes where there isnt romance in them xD